This workshop was the best we've had in a long time! Angelina presented with an indepth knowledge of the topic. Lot's of variety & activity which kept the group of 100 girls attentive for all of the session. Well able to deal with responses from the group. Good rapport with the girls. Pace was quick but not too quick. Huge energy in the presentation which helped to keep the energy levels of the group up. Very appropriate script for drama on a bullying scenario.
- Angela Collins, Deputy Principal and Teacher at St. Mary's Macroom, Co. Cork
Excellently communicated to the students. The facilitator Angelina got right to the heart of the different types of bullying. The whole workshop was contemporary and very up to date regarding students use of social media.”
- Finola Ryan, Teacher and Guidance Counsellor at Maryfield College, Dublin.
Each topic was well covered in the workshop. It was nice that the students got to give their opinions on the different issues. A very good campaign to promote kindness and positivity.”
- Rosemary Cantlon, Teacher at St. Mary’s Secondary School, Ballina, Mayo
Fantastic, interactive and aimed at all types of learners. Well done! Thank you! The acting was excellent and very engaging for students.”
- Emily Magner, Teacher at Colaiste na Toirbhirte, Cork.
Excellent – related to the culture of the students. All were comfortable enough to engage and it was a very open and honest discussion.”
- Cathal Maher - Teacher at Colaiste na Toirbhirte, Cork.
A very beneficial workshop, especially for T.Y. students, it helps them to be more aware of their words and actions and how they might affect other students.”
- Donna O’Regan, Teacher at Sacred Heart Secondary School, Clonakilty
Excellent workshop. The instructor was really able to get down to the students level and relate to them.”
- Una White, Teacher at Sacred Heart Secondary School, Clonakilty
The workshop was very well-developed and dealt with all the types of bullying in a fun and contemporary way but also evoked a sympathetic and emotional response from the students.”
- Eileen Murphy, Teacher at Colaiste na Toirbhirte, Cork.
The instructor was an excellent communicator and kept the students engaged. The drama was captivating and was a brilliant way to get students involved. The workshop showed the negative aspects of bullying and the positive aspects of treating others well. Emphasising how the bully might feel as well as the students being bullied was a very insightful approach.”
- Mary McNamara, Teacher at St. Mary’s Secondary School New Ross
The facilitator delivered all topics very well and the hero cards gave students the chance to express themselves and be heard by others without judgement. Angelina’s acting performance was fantastic and worked very well to engage students.”
- Louise Morris, Teacher at Maryfield College, Dublin.
Very good workshop and the facilitator Angelina was very knowledgeable and related the subject matter to the students in a fun and contemporary way.”
-S. Hughes, Teacher at Maryfield College, Dublin.
The workshop was very well paced and very much on the student’s level. The facilitator Angelina engaged well with the students and it was a very worthwhile presentation.”
- Margret Cronin, Teacher at Colaiste na Toirbhirte, Cork.
The students really enjoyed the workshop and it was very beneficial for them.”
“Excellent workshop, I could feel healing happening in the room. Angelina the instructor knew exactly the issues that affect students. Great communication style.”
- Anne Marie Goulding,
Teacher at St. Mary’s Secondary School New Ross
Very informative and the content was very appropriate for the year group. The group activities and presentation were fun yet serious and the workshop really struck a chord with our students.”
- Brid Hennessy, Teacher at Sacred Heart Secondary School, Clonakilty
Angelina delivered all topics very well and the hero cards gave students the chance to express themselves and be heard by others without judgement. Angelina’s acting performance was fantastic and worked very well to engage students. They were captivated”
- Ms Whythe, Teacher at Maryfield College, Dublin.
The workshop enabled the girls to acknowledge their actions, have a huge weight lifted off their shoulders, and appreciate positive comments.
-Mary O'Donovan, Principal at Pres Bandon, Cork.
The workshop brought the year group closer together and boosted individuals confidence. Angelina the instructor was very down to earth and it put everyone in a good mood.”
- Noreen O’ Neill – Teacher at Sacred Heart Secondary School, Clonakilty
It was excellent and the pupils really responded well to it all because they found it very easy to relate to.”
- Triona Brennan, Teacher at Colaiste na Toirbhirte, Cork.
- Leanne McCarty – Teacher at Sacred Heart Secondary School, Clonakilty